Why is my Stainless Steel Table Rusting?
A common question that we often hear is why stainless steel looks as though it’s rusting, when it is supposed to be “stainless” and one of the most durable materials out there. The stainless steel is actually not rusting, but is corroding because of poor cleaning and maintenance.
Below is a list of cleaning suggestions to help keep your product stainless:
- Clean using a wet cloth and mild detergent
- Avoid chlorine
- Wipe in the direction of the finish
- Never use rough sponges
- Use baking soda for tough grease that is baked on
- Wipe up spills immediately
- Use glass cleaner to remove fingerprints
- Rinse the surface after cleaning
- Dry immediately